Marketing Consulting and Copywriting
Developing and disseminating the right messages to the right people. Note the plural there. One message will not be effective for all audiences. Every interest group, every market, needs an individual approach. Now you can get the help you need to identify your markets, determine the best approaches for each, and write copy that will get noticed.
- Who are your Obsessed, Interested, and Indifferent/Hostile constituencies?
- What are the best message points to reach each group—yes, even the Hostile people?
- How can we construct marketing that communicates these message points effectively and moves each audience to action?
- What new and different audiences and markets could you reach?
- How can you effectively harness the research and accomplishments in your CSR or sustainability report in your marketing?
- How can you get your story out through mainstream media most effectively?
- How can you “borrow others’ authority” to get bloggers, podcasters, social media influencers, and marketers to tell their tribe about what you’re doing?
“Shel brings a natural grace and deep acumen to the topic of profitability and social change. One can see, hear, and feel the depth of his commitment to making the world a better place while designing real business-based solutions that ensure companies stay relevant and profitable in the new marketplace. Shel is that one-of-a-kind expert who can help existing traditional businesses begin the steps to become ‘green’ and assist new businesses to start smart by tapping into the market of social change and green business. Thanks for all you do in service to humanity, Shel. We’re lucky to have you!”
—Kymm Nelsen, CEO of Institute for Conscious Leadership and host of the Conscious Leadership Weekly podcast
Click here to explore a do-it-yourself resource: Shel’s double-award-winning 10th book, Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (endorsed by futurist Seth Godin, Chicken Soup for the Soul co-creator Jack Canfield, and 50 other thought leaders)