Identifying Values and Opportunities for Profitable Social Change
- What core values does your organization embody?
- How can those values relate to larger social goals?
- What organizational processes facilitate this integration, and how can they be nurtured?
- What organizational processes interfere with this integration, and how can they be modernized?
- What are the profit opportunities in incorporating these values into your products, your services, your marketing, and your corporate culture?
- What untapped markets could these new products, services, and marketing approaches open up for you? If, for instance, you created something that created a ladder out of poverty while restoring the environment, could you market it successfully to new audiences?
“Shel brings a natural grace and deep acumen to the topic of profitability and social change. One can see, hear, and feel the depth of his commitment to making the world a better place while designing real business-based solutions that ensure companies stay relevant and profitable in the new marketplace. Shel is that one-of-a-kind expert who can help existing traditional businesses begin the steps to become ‘green’ and assist new businesses to start smart by tapping into the market of social change and green business. Thanks for all you do in service to humanity, Shel. We’re lucky to have you!”
—Kymm Nelsen, CEO, Institute for Conscious Leadership and host of the Conscious Leadership Weekly podcast
Click here to listen to Kymm Nelsen interview Shel on the Conscious Leadership Weekly podcast
Click here to explore a do-it-yourself resource: Shel’s double-award-winning 10th book, Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (endorsed by futurist Seth Godin, Chicken Soup for the Soul co-creator Jack Canfield, and 50 other thought leaders)