Just as Going Green Raises Revenues and Lowers Costs—Changing the World Can Help Your Bottom Line
Shel Horowitz, “the Transformpreneur,” will be your Social Transformation Sherpa
Here’s some info about Shel–and about the movement
- Fortune 100 companies including GE, Toyota, and Walmart have made billions in new revenues by lowering the carbon footprint of their own companies, their markets, and their suppliers
- One of the country’s top gourmet bakers (you’ve probably had their brownie bits in Ben & Jerry’s ice cream or at top hotels and restaurants) hires “unemployable” recovering addicts, ex-cons, and ex-mental patients
- A whole movement of architects and designers are reducing costs and environmental footprint—AND making their clients happier—by modeling the amazing engineering accomplishments of the natural world
Shel Horowitz, known as “the Transformpreneur”TM, founder of Going Beyond Sustainability, is ready to be your “Social Transformation Sherpa” in this exciting new world, where business success revolves around helping the planet. With decades of experience in both the business and environmental spheres—helping companies braid them together profitably for more than 15 years—Shel helps you identify profitable business opportunities within your organization’s existing expertise and interests that help turn hunger and poverty into sufficiency, war into peace, and catastrophic climate change into planetary balance.
The best-selling and multiple-award-winning author of 10 books including Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (34 months on Amazon.com’s category bestseller lists) and Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (on two bestseller lists on its release in April, 2016),
- A certified International Platform Association Accredited Speaker and TEDx Talker who has presented programs like “Impossible is a Dare” and “Making Green Sexy” to audiences from Davos (Switzerland) to Istanbul to Honolulu
- A frequent media interviewee, with repeat appearances in the New York Times, Inc, Christian Science Monitor, Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, ABC News, and elsewhere
- A profitability and marketing consultant for green and social entrepreneurship businesses who can see both the forest and the trees, bringing laser focus and fresh ideas to create profitable new opportunities to “do well by doing good”
- The owner of the first business ever to be certified as a Gold-Level Green Business by Green America—which also scored Above Average in 15 out of 22 categories in B Lab’s Impact Assessment
- A 2011 Inductee into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
- Recipient of several awards for his books, among them Independent Publisher Magazine Groundbreaking Indie Book (Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green), Apex Award for Best Book in the PR Industry (Principled Profit), and Foreword Magazine Book of the Year Finalist (Grassroots Marketing)—and author of six books that have been translated and republished abroad
Shel is eager to work with your organization to discover new profit centers and market those you have, while making the world better.